4/25/09

Booo...

Well, its injury healing time. I decided to try and focus on pullups and dips, but then my back started spasming. Turns out that I have been overarching my back when lifting and bending forward from my back instead of my hips for most of my daily activities. So, time to heal, which means no load or shock bearing activities on my back or leg. This basically means no CF in much of a meaningful way. So, for awhile now, unless Ken gets motivated, this blog will be a little sad.

I am swimming slowly with a foam belt to hold my hips up and doing yoga. Hopefully I can get this all to heal and get back to it!

1 comment:

Kristina K. W. said...

SAD!!! But it sounds like you're doing good stuff to take care of yourself and get better. Yoga heals all I think! I haven't been doing much lately and need to. Maybe I'll switch to yoga instead of crossfit for a while - as I'm not feeling particularly motivated to do crossfit lately for some reason. :) So turn it into a yoga blog!!!

Miss you!