4/14/09

back at it...

Injuries are no fun. I am really ready for this IT band to stop giving me grief. In the mean time, I am going to follow some guidance given by the Crossfit Journal article called "Working Wounded." This is my chance to get much better at pullups, dips, and actually try to get a muscle up.

As of now, my official goal is one muscle-up by December. And hopefully me knee will be better by then so I can get back on squats, running, and heck, simply walking and biking. Grrr.

From the main site, Ken and I did (I subbed 21, 15,etc dips for lunges):
100 m lunges
21 pullups
21 situps
100 m lunges
18 pullups
18 situps
100 lunges
15 pullups
15 situps
100 lunges
12 pullups
12 situps
100 lunges
9 pullups
9 situps
100 lunges
6 pullups
6 situps

1 comment:

MickHD said...

I finally bought a kettlebell! 35lbs, thinking of working with it outside once it gets nice.. For now I have to leave it at the gym, so I can use their floor.
Not sure if I need a heavier one, could only find 35lb.